Saturday, March 3, 2012

Uhh! What!! .. I mean, Whut!! OOF! WINning.

Czech this out even if you don't care. Well, unless you really don't. Carry on. But if you DO care, make some popcorn this is a good one.

It's like, Saturday night right? Right. (Why do I type like a valley girl? Maybe it's a punk protest to my internal eloquence hag.)

So anyway. [like whatever] I was smoking about 7 smokes on work days and anywhere from 12 to even a full pack of 20 on days off - depending on how late I was out, if I was drinking a bunch, ET fuckin' CETERA.

Last Saturday I had a cigarette in the late afternoon, and I haven't bought a pack since.
That's a full week! I'd been buying a pack of American Spirits like every two days!

I've had a whole 15 cigarettes since last Saturday. I'm bumming... so... sorry, y'all. I do offer up $.50 for one.. and even a spare lighter in one case.. or perhaps a really good hi-five.
Keeping track of my smoking like cray-zay, I'm doing so damn well.

Here's the rules mkay??

* Not smoking at work.
* Not smoking at my apt.
* Not smoking alone.
* Not buying a pack.

* ONLY smoking when social, and NOT more than 3 in one day/night.



This ish is outta control, dear blog diary! 


Dag, yo! I am doing what I said I'd do! When did I start this, like what, October? It's the beginning of March?

Hey mang, I's smoked from age 17 on... After almost 7 years, taking 5 months to get to this point is alright with me.

Pedaling around is easier.
                          My chest feels tighter when I inhale deeply.
                                           I get antsy, like I don't know what to do with myself (which is why I'm back to blogging about it.. and even dusting off an ancient unused tumblr account to keep busy).

BUT... I'm not anxious to have one. I didn't go out last night or tonight cuz of early work shifts, and I didn't have a single one yesterday and as the 10PM hour starts off, I haven't had one today and I won't tonight. If I have one tomorrow it won't be till later at night if I go out into the world.

Point is, when I work in Montana, I want to breathe the alpine air to full capacity. Plus, I hear smoking's bad for ya.


Now I will practice frowning with disdain at people lighting up near me. Just kidding. F that.

I am so fucking happy!!!
I am so fucking happy I am afraid of becoming annoying, afraid of acting like a jackass because I'm content with life and with my self!!!
I am so fucking happy and I could watch Amelie over and over but I don't need to because I live in my own imaginative world!


All my colors are out, dear bloggery! Year of the dragon just like when I was born, I'm ready to set the earth on fire and roll around with it chasing herds of trees and breathing regeneration into the ground.





Also, I might be in love with John Muir.


No comments:

Post a Comment