Monday, December 26, 2011

Hi... oh and I'm still a smoker.

Note To Self:

Hey there, dear bloggery.  I started this thing in October when I was fed up with smoking cigarettes.

...well GUESS what? I haven't successfully quit yet!

I'm going for it again and again and again! I feel like a velociraptor in Jurassic Park... I'm testing the fence for weaknesses. I won't give up. I'm determined to bust outta this cage and run rampant in the museum, terrorizing small children in the kitchen area.

Clever girl, indeed.

Here I go again on my own.

That's the last reference I'm dropping. No seriously. I have to get off the nicotine. All signs point to Quit, all the time. -sigh-

I have one whole camel in a pack; I intend to carry it around and stare at it, hold it, and sniff it to my heart's content -- without lighting it. This is a new method. Let's make it work.

Sincerely,
Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment