Monday, March 19, 2012

nicest evening ever / Andrew Bird weather.

Man oh man I am in love with what's happening right now. Damn.

SXSW was amazing and it totally wrecked me in a great way, but it's nice to be done with it now and to have a quiet, chilled-out night at the nest alone.

Get this.. after work I got groceries and walked ~20-30 blocks in the windy overcast atmosphere of 6:20pm or so.. a nice walk, great theatrical weather. Birds were flying without much apparent purpose, like scrambling to get some last-minute stuff done before the storms come in this evening.

At home I took out some garbage, did dishes, put up groceries, straightened up and organized.. oh man. I'm gonna make a great hippy housewife some day. I just really love to, um, -bake- and clean. [/gigglebox] Good God man, and tonight is just perfect Andrew Bird weather. 

Noble Beast is closing with 'On Ho!' as I type this up... ah, sigh. Something about the violin and the crazed wind prior to the thunderstorms.. oof! I love it!

That is all. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment