Sunday, October 2, 2011

Whaaaat is going on here?

I'm starting this blog because I'm tired of talkin' shit.

That reads like an oxymoron...
...but sincerely, I am crossing thresholds all the time, learning about life, dreaming, love, music, sleep, oatmeal, bicycles, rejection, and more.

Twenty-three years old: 86 unmerited cynicism; re-stock appreciative juju.

Living alone and experiencing more joy every day, I'm ready to make the list and learn how to dig it: How to dig all of it.

I'm going to keep track of the landmarks on the way here, and I'm not going to hold back my frustrations either.

All this stuff lives in my journal anyway; it's three dimensional and I am persnickety about the pens I use... but if I'm going to stop talking shit  and start treating myself the way I ought to, in order to be generally more groovy toward the ones I care about, I should have this all up online and be held accountable by the millions of Nameless, Faceless, Alias'd Internet Users!

Anyway, the first 5 letters of "digital" spell Dig It, so I'm gunna.

No comments:

Post a Comment