Thursday, December 22, 2011

The future dissolves in reverse!

I have been listening to "This Ol' Heart of Mine" a lot. Isley Brothers. Love it.
Have had both Aaliyah and En Vogue stuck in my head for like a week and a couple days too. It's getting rough. 
I've learned that if you're in your apartment making out with a guy you barely know, listening to Pulp will fabricate a frisky frenzy and suddenly y'all might get to know one another really well.

There will be some discipline to follow... Since school let out (and I got A's) I've been digging it a little recklessly - namely, booze... So it goes. As the bathroom graffiti in Spider House once read, "Everything in moderation: Including moderation."

'Tree of Life' ----> Most amazing movie I've seen in a very long time. Beautiful. Intricate.

OK. Ook okok but guess what my big real news is!!

I applied to work in a national park next summer and I had a message on my phone yesterday evening from someone w/ the park calling about it! YES!!

Come what may, I am going to be in the woods for the entirety of next summer. I've had it with traffic and concrete and people  all around. I don't just want out... It's imperative that I   get  out. 


^^^ That's right, this is in the USA ^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment